jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SanderW <san...@performancearchitecten.nl>
Subject Getting stacktrace for org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterException
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 10:08:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm using a BeanShell PostProcessor for parsing a JSON response.
For that I'm using Ralf Sternberg’s slim JSON parser for Java
(http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2013/04/18/minimal-json-parser-for-java/)

When using a for-loop I get an error "Can't iterate over type: class
com.eclipsesource.json.JsonArray".
Ralf asks me for a stacktrace, so I've added a try-catch, but I don't seem
to get the stacktrace anywhere.

How do I get a stacktrace for this error?

/try {
	for (JsonValue member : members) log.info("firstName: " + firstName);
}
catch (Throwable ex) {
    log.error("Failed to do this or that", ex);
}/

jmeter.log:
2015/09/07 12:07:50 ERROR - jmeter.util.BeanShellInterpreter: Error invoking
bsh method: eval	Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import
com.eclipsesource.json.*;  String jsonString = prev.getResponseDataAsStri .
. . '' : Can't iterate over type: class com.eclipsesource.json.JsonArray
org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterException: Error invoking bsh method: eval
Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import com.eclipsesource.json.*;
String jsonString = prev.getResponseDataAsStri . . . '' : Can't iterate over
type: class com.eclipsesource.json.JsonArray