jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Xueling Shu <x...@roadie.com>
Subject How to only record failed samplers in a result file via command line?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:46:49 GMT
I am running tests via command line in the following format:
jmeter -n -t path/to/sample.jmx -l path/to/report.jtl

Only the failed samplers are expected to be logged in the result file. Tried a few tweaks
in jmeter.properties…but still getting the full set of results (success + failure). How
to get either one but not both?

There are the settings I have for saveservice. Any more flag I need to change?

# legitimate values: xml, csv, db.  Only xml and csv are currently supported.
jmeter.save.saveservice.output_format=csv

# true when field should be saved; false otherwise

# assertion_results_failure_message only affects CSV output
jmeter.save.saveservice.assertion_results_failure_message=true

#
# legitimate values: none, first, all
#jmeter.save.saveservice.assertion_results=none
#
#jmeter.save.saveservice.data_type=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.label=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.response_code=true
# response_data is not currently supported for CSV output
#jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data=false
# Save ResponseData for failed samples
jmeter.save.saveservice.response_data.on_error=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.response_message=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.successful=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.thread_name=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.time=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.subresults=true
jmeter.save.saveservice.assertions=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.latency=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.connect_time=false
jmeter.save.saveservice.samplerData=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.responseHeaders=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.requestHeaders=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.encoding=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.bytes=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.url=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.filename=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.hostname=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.thread_counts=true
#jmeter.save.saveservice.sample_count=false
#jmeter.save.saveservice.idle_time=false

Thanks.