jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Zyaad Gungapersad" <zyaad.gungaper...@prodigious.mu>
Subject Error when uploading file when recording
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 13:23:32 GMT
Hello guys,

I need your help with an issue that I've encountered while recording a
business process involving an upload action.

The Business process is as follows:

1.       Launch

3.       Click on Import to open a Java Applet

4.       Select File to upload

5.       Confirm the meta data and click on upload (which open a pop to show
the progress of the upload)

6.       View File

7.       Logout

Note:

1. For this application, the file is uploaded on another server.

2. The application does not work on chrome, hence I am using latest Firefox
for the recording.

Issue: While recording, I am getting an error message saying Error uploading
file and the upload process does not continue.

Has someone encountered this issue before or can someone please advise?

Your help will be much appreciated. Thank You.

Kind Regards