jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Khan, Sadat A" <Sadat.K...@altisource.com>
Subject RE: http client timeout
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:08:48 GMT
anything on this , please ?

From: Khan, Sadat A
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 5:20 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: http client timeout

hello,
           I need to timeout http requests in my test plan, after a certain period of time.
Will setting the following property in httpclient.parameters file do the trick ?

http.socket.timeout$Integer

regards

Sadat Ali Khan

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this
message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete
this message from your system. This message and any attachments may contain information that
is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person
other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software viruses.