jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sunil Pinnamaneni <sunil.pinnaman...@spiritclips.com>
Subject Re: Graphing Responses
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 23:35:21 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

If you have the value as a variable ,

What is the best way to extract variables from responses? Should regular
expressions be used?

you can write to Jmeter result file using sample_variables --

Which Listener should be used? To get to the configure menu, I need a
Listener.

Once the results are in the file you can graph them in any of the available
> methods

The following post
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30761322/using-jmeter-os-process-sampler-to-collect-script-data>
suggests that user.properties in my jmeter installation needs to be
modified. Should I modify user.properties? As far as I can tell, the bin
directory does not have a user.properties file.

Thanks,
Sunil