jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sunil Pinnamaneni <sunil.pinnaman...@spiritclips.com>
Subject Graphing Responses
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:37:29 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way to graph responses generated by an 'OS Process Sampler'?

Additional Info:
1. I realize that responses may not be integers. And, they may not be
convertable to integers. For the purpose of this question, assume that the
response of the command run by the 'OS Process Sampler' command is an
integer. Or, assume that a post-processor is in place to extract an integer
from the response using a regex.
2. I have PerfMon Server Agent installed and running.

Things I can do:
I realize that a 'Save Responses to a file' Listener can save the responses
to a file, and these can be graphed later. However, all responses are saved
in a a separate file. I don't see an easy way to save all responses in one
file and then graph the results within Jmeter.

Goal:
Eventually, my goal is to run various commands using both the Linux shell
(and Windows powershell.exe) every 500ms, parse the response with a regex,
log the values, and graph the result. I want to be able to run arbitrary
commands at the command line on different OSes.

Thanks,
Sunil