jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http client timeout
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 14:06:15 GMT
Hi
any reason why the Timeout on the sampler wont work for you ?(Response
Timeout text in HTTP Sampler)
If you are using the httpclient implementation , then it should be possible
to timeout the sampler the way you are doing it - Though youll need to
verify for the version of httpclient you are using.

regards
deepak

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 3:08 AM, Khan, Sadat A <Sadat.Khan@altisource.com>