jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest Web service Testing : Authorization Error
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 14:25:40 GMT
Hi
typically the browser would re-prompt you to enter basic auth credentials
too right if the redirect moves domains .. In the case of JMeter just
repeat the entry in the authorization manager with the new base url .
However are you sure the same basic auth credentials are used for two
different domains ? Its possible that some sort of SSO is being done in
which case the basic auth credentials should only be to the first domain
and it is the SSO thats failing between the two urls ..