jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rest Web service Testing : Authorization Error
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:16:14 GMT
Hi
try to manually follow the redirects (i.e. dont check the follow redirects
or redirect automatically - it's possible to write a generic loop that
checks the status and redirects if the status is any 3xx). Add a View
Results Tree and check that the Auth headers were added - note that if you
are going to a different domain /url (The base domain value) the auth
headers might not get added.
Incidentally are you using follow redirects or redirect automatically?

regards
deepak