jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to send unique data for each thread in jmeter
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:43:50 GMT
I tried the CSV data set config - works fine for me - The summary report
always shows 10000 unique requests.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=1BD02FE33F80B8AC!957&cid=1BD02FE33F80B8AC&group=0
Sample script and CSV file uploaded at link (CSV needs to be in a folder
data relative to wherever your script is)

regards
deepak