jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Posting Cookies for particular request types
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:40:45 GMT
Hi
yes - The question is why ?
The "yes" refers to the fact that you can interact with the JMeter APIs to
set headers or programmatically work with the CookieManager(
http://jmeter.apache.org/api/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/control/CookieManager.html)
to get any behavior you desire with Java code
However you really dont want to be specifying when and when not to read a
cookie from your CSV file - Why dont you allow it to happen automatically ?
If the Server sets a cookie and JMeter has a cookie manager , then it will
save and send it on the next request (based on normal cookie rules). If you
are trying to use multiple session cookies on the same thread, then as long
as the cookies are not interleaved you should be ok (Cookie Manager has the
clear cookies every iteration setting)