jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to send unique data for each thread in jmeter
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:29:29 GMT
Please note - none of your images made it through to the mailing list -
Please upload the images somewhere and specify the link
1) For CSV data set config : Is your sharing model set to all threads?
Assuming you have verified that the CSV itself has unique values , check
that Recycle on EOF is set to False (in case you have a problem in your
script this will check that if for e.g. your file is being reread you will
know that.
3) Random numbers are not guaranteed to be unique. However you can use
schemes like using a UUID (e.g.
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/UUID.html)  or by using
a scheme like Thread ID + Timestamp + (plus ensure a delay of 1 ms between
requests made by the same thread by a timer or add a random number or so).
In your case even something like thread number + loop count should work.
4) Calling a java method should also work - provided you have written code
that works when invoked concurrently (in which case did you test that , and
how?)