jmeter-user mailing list archives

From pubudu thilakaratne <pubud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Randomizing Loop controller Repetition Behaviour
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 06:44:14 GMT
Hi

Thanks for the reply . But what I want to do is bit different than this. I
want to repeat Search TC for 3 times, ViewItem TC for 2 times
and CreateItem TC for once. But this repetition need to be done in a random
manner. But at the end of the test  Search TC must executed for  3
times ,ViewItem
TC for 2 times and CreateItem TC for once. And all the Samplers should be
executed.

Thanks and Regards
Pubudu