jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance testing of native apps with jmeter
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:16:38 GMT
Right Dave,
Native are those apps which we install into our devices and use them
For eg:- Facebook etc. Which we install into  or mobile device and start
using.
I am talking about that app.
I tried to capture traffic of Facebook app but it gives me error.
I want to know the steps how we can do that.

Regards
Pravesh prajapati.

--
Regards,