jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any way to se response of recorded script in jmeter
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:24:54 GMT
Yes peter
I aggree with you.
But say for example.
I record script then adding view tree listner I get see the response.
But what when I executed the script 3-4 time and then I want to see the
response or recorded script.
As we can do in vsts and neoload.

Regards
pravesh prajapati

On Monday, August 3, 2015, Peter Peterse <peter@peterse-uithuizen.com>
wrote:

> Yes. You can add a view tree listner tot the recordercontroler.
> Then you will see al the requests which the cliƫnt does.
>
> Hope it helps you.
>
> Regards Peter
>
> Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.pravesh@gmail.com <javascript:;>> schreef op
> 3 augustus 2015 04:56:20 CEST:
> >Hi All,
> >Is there is any way to see the response of recorede script any time in
> >jmeter.
> >If yes please let me know.
> >
> >Regards
> >Pravesh prajapati.