jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto correlation in jmeter
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 11:38:44 GMT
Yes sure,
There are may things which changes every time you execute the test.
Say for example session id, any id related to any record  etc.
Each time these values get change.
Now some of the licensed tools have the functionality to auto correlate the
dynamic value but they do not correlate all values for you.
So you have to manually search for those values and do the manual
correlation by picking its left and right boundary.

Now in my application there are lots of correlation.
So is there is any mechanism that jmeter can handel these autocorrelation.

Regards.
Pravesh Prajapati.

On Sunday, August 23, 2015, Felix Schumacher <