jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance testing of native apps with jmeter
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 12:00:39 GMT
You're using the phrase "native apps" in a way I'm not familiar with.

In any case, if your app is hitting a web server then you should be able to
record with the proxy and play them back.

But perhaps I'm not understanding correctly--that would still be testing
the site, not the app.

Dave

--
e: davelnewton@gmail.com