jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Auto correlation in jmeter
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:29:19 GMT
Am 23.08.2015 um 16:13 schrieb Pravesh Prajapati:
> Hi flex,
> Say for example I have n numbers of token generated in my scripts each time
> when I execute the code.
>
> Now if I want to put load on my script it wil fail because it wil run with
> the recorded value.
>
> Hence we need to correlate this values to be changed every run.
>
> Now if I do this manually it takes near about 3-4 days to prepare one
> script  as it contains large no of correlation to be done.
> So I am interested in auto correlation which will help me a lot.
If you say "recorded value", where did they come from? Did you use
http(s) test script recorder? If so, you could look at
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html#proxy_server
(which is part of one of the links I already gave you).

On the other hand, jmeter scripts are xml files, which you can edit with
any text editor you like and do a search and replace there.

Regards,
  Felix