jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMeter - IP Source (aka IP Spoofing) option for Mail sampler
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:28:53 GMT

Currently, only the HTTP Request (using HttpClient implementation 3/4)
can make tcp/ip connection with a different IP source.
The other samplers don't provide this behavior (currently).

Your script below (FTP) is not the same behavior. You use a special
feature from FTP protocol: the passive connection for the data transfer.

You can open a ticket on Bugzilla, and provide some patches to implement
this.