jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any way to se response of recorded script in jmeter
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 17:01:52 GMT

On 03/08/2015 17:24, Pravesh Prajapati wrote:
> Yes peter
> I aggree with you.
> But say for example.
> I record script then adding view tree listner I get see the response.
> But what when I executed the script 3-4 time and then I want to see the
> response or recorded script.

In one listener, add a filename to write the results + clic on Configure
button, checks all boxes (in particular the XML format, Response Data
(XML), Response Header (XML))

Best strategy for the file name:
/home/user/myresutls/results-all-response-${__time(yyyyMMdd-HHmm,)}.jtl

(to have a timestamp in the name for each test.)

You can review the response data with a simple View Results Tree, field
Filename/Browse button.