jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Test web app with http session replication Jboss 5.2
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 05:42:19 GMT

Am 14. August 2015 22:00:22 MESZ, schrieb Rodrigo Ramos <rodrigo.ramos.go@gmail.com>:
>Hi folks
>

>I'm testing a web-based application on Jboss 5.2, which uses
>clustering.
>I'm interested on test to http session replication. The time taken for
>replication is around 25 seconds (udp asynchronous). I'm putting a
>timer
>into the script, but is not enough, because all threads fails when wake
>up,
>seems as session is dropped or corrupted. JSF view components fails in
>all
>cases.

What do you mean by 'all threads fail when wake up'? Where did you place the timer and which
timer did you use? Have you tried your test with a single thread only? Are there any log messages
on the server side?

>The same test without http session replication works fine.
>

>If I do the same test with http session replication on my web browser
>there
>are not any problem..
>
>Are there any guideline for testing http session replication testing
>with
>JSF?

The session replication should be transparent to any used client.

Do you use a loadbalancer with sticky sessions?

To debug your issue, you I would start with one thread an put a tree result listener to my
test and look at the request/response pairs.

Regards,
Felix