jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Saving View Result Tree from WorkBench
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 12:41:44 GMT
On 7 July 2015 at 13:27, Nitin Rastogi <nitin.usit@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Erez,
>
> I guess there is some confusion, let me explain it again.
>
> When we record a script using HTTP(S) proxy recorder, all the requests and
> corresponding responses are saved in the "View Result Tree" under
> WorkBench. At the same time, requests are stored in "Recording Controller"
> under Test Plan. Now, while customising the script we need to refer back to
> server response time and again to put assertions, pre/post processors, reg
> ex etc.
>
> The problem is that when we save the script, it does not save the
> request/response available in "View Results Tree" under WorkBench section.

The same applies if the Listener is under the Test Plan - it does not
save the responses by default.

However, you can configure the Listener to save the responses - you
will need to use XML format.

You can either use the existing Listener or use a Simple Data Writer
(this can then easily be disabled separately)