jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to compare response or executed and recorded scripts in jmeter
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:33:02 GMT
Hi deepak
Thanks for your quick response.
In question 2.
The scenerio is like  script1 generates the policy no and I want to use
that policy no. For second script.
we can parameterize this value but I want top pass it from script at run
time how can I do that.
can you please let me know the steps how to perform test mix in in jmeter
eg (I have 5 scripts and I have 100 user to put load on the scripts now I
want to distribute load as follow s1-10 s2-30 s3-50 s4-5 s5-5) where s
indicate the scripts.
Is this test mix scenerio is possible in jmeter as other tools have like
vsts lr and neoload.
Last question
how can we perform the spike testing in jmeter. I.e suddnly increasing and
decreasing the load on scripts to observe server behavior.

please reply or you can call on 9702600170 or give me a miss call I will
call you.

Regards
pravesh prajapati.

--