jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Hrishikesh P <hrishi.engin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Class path include sub-directories
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 17:02:03 GMT
Thanks. I'm aware that JMeter is not a general purpose unit-testing
application and I'm not trying to use it as such, but I also found
references on the Internet to a JUnit Request sampler that I thought I
could use to load test my app via JUnits.

Uber jar will probably work since previously the errors disappeared when
the jar in question was added to the lib folder, but specifying recursive
directories seemed like a simpler and better approach. Too bad it is not
supported.

I appreciate the reply.