jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Khan, Sadat A" <Sadat.K...@altisource.com>
Subject result csv queries
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 23:56:22 GMT
hello,
          a few queries/clarifications regarding the result CSV generated from a test run.

1./ elapsed – is this the column I would be looking for if I want the response time of the
particular action ?

2./ does latency include connect time as well ? Or not ? They do appear as different headers.

3./  what exactly is the responseMessage field ?

regards

Sadat Ali Khan

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this
message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete
this message from your system. This message and any attachments may contain information that
is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person
other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software viruses.