jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Khan, Sadat A" <Sadat.K...@altisource.com>
Subject assertion results in log
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:38:29 GMT
hello,
             I am running my test plan through command line. I have a response and duration
assertion in my test plan to detect timeouts and validity of pages being rendered. However
, as is known, assertions keep waiting for the test to complete rather than actually "enforce"
the timeout.

1./ In the above case , how can I get the assertion to write some kind of indicative output
to a log file ? This log can be parsed for detecting issues.

2./ slightly off topic - in the csv that is generated from a test result run , I have a column
called "elapsed". Will that be the column I would like at if I wanted to get the response
time for the particular action ?

thanks

Sadat Ali Khan

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing,
distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this
message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete
this message from your system. This message and any attachments may contain information that
is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure. Delivery of this message to any person
other than the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Message
transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or free of software viruses.