jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading a file
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 18:22:03 GMT
hi
In JMeter - use View Results Tree. (or you could use the same thing you use
below)

Im assuming your application works normally - In which case you will have
to see how you enable looking at the request/response . If you were using a
browser you could use Fiddler or anything that monitors whatever the
browser is doing. If its not browser you usually need either a Proxy or
Tunnel (where the proxy or tunnel captures the data) and configure your
application to use the Proxy or Tunnel.
With this you could then compare the difference between what JMeter is
sending and what the working application does.

regards
deepak