jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ranieri Mazili <ranier...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem using Regular Expression Extractor after HTTP Request
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 13:32:11 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to extract a value on document body after a HTTP Request, but
strange things are happening.

1) The returned document body from JMeter HTTP Request is a little bit
different from what I see on browser (Firefox). You can look the pieces of
codes at: http://paste.ofcode.org/MwrRky9aFw6XBeU4VdxJpF
I'm trying the get the value of line 15 of the pasted code, but this line
is present only on firefox.
P.S: To extract this value, I'm using "Regular Expression Extractor" with
the following expression: id="uniqName_2_0" value="(\d+)"

2) Some parts of this HTML code are generated on client side (javascript),
I think JMeter isn't processing the javascript code and it's the reason why
firefox and JMeter document body are different. Is there a way to make it
execute the javascript and then use this "new document body" to extract the
value that I need?

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks

--