jmeter-user mailing list archives

From pubudu thilakaratne <pubud...@gmail.com>
Subject Save in to csv file in JMeter 2.13
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:05:30 GMT
Hi All,

 I have used write to file function to save response data to a file and
open later in a aggregate report listener. All the values are displaying
correctly as normal.
 Then I save the Aggregate report as CSV from there.
When I open the saved CSV file most of the values in throughput(req/sec)
column shows value 0 (only the value 10.6 req/min is showing in 0.2 req/sec
other values like 0.25765 req/min shows as 0). But when check in aggregate
report listener this column shows actual values (not 0).
I have select the all configuration check boxes in aggregate report and
save, but the issue is still there.

When I do the same thing using JMeter 2.12 this problem is not occurred.

Is there any issue with Jmeter 2.13. Could you please help

Thanks and Regards
Pubudu