jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter profiller
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2015 03:01:45 GMT
Hi sir,
Can you suggest the name of the freeware profiler which can help me in
diagonasize the root cause of application performance.

Is these profiler are technology specific.
mean to say application develop in java and .net , can we use single
profiler for the application developed in different technology.

Regards
pravesh prajapati.

--
Regards,