jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Steven Swor <sworisbreath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generate JMX file from Java Source Code
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:20:15 GMT
Hi,

The guys over at Flood.IO have put together a Ruby DSL for generating the
JMX, which you might find useful (https://github.com/flood-io/ruby-jmeter),
depending on what you're trying to achieve. I've used it a couple times in
the past and found it was a good fit for how I was trying to write and
maintain the test plans as code.

Cheers,
Steve