jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bob Nance <bob.na...@novationsys.com>
Subject Re: can't find TestPlan class?
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:29:33 GMT
As a follow-up, I have removed all of the extra plugins from the test and gone back to the
standard thread controller. No change.

> On Jun 18, 2015, at 1:25 PM, Bob Nance <bob.nance@novationsys.com> wrote:
>
> I am trying to run a non-gui test on a headless workstation on a client’s network.
I have defined the test to use the ultimate thread controller from the plugins, in case that
matters.

> $ cd /path/to/jmeter/bin
> $ ./jmeter.sh -n -l ~/newstack/test.csv -t ~/newstack/test.jmx
> Creating summariser <summary>
> Created the tree successfully using test.jmx
> Error in NonGUIDriver java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not find the TestPlan class!
>
> I have played with that paths, started the application in the bin folder, as well as
moving up and level and using bin/jmeter.sh and even /absolute/path/to/jmeter/bin/jmeter.sh
with the same results.

> Any ideas? I had this working a month ago, but I think I must have forgotten what I did!
I didn’t have the alternative thread controller in the old tests, if that could be it.