jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Konstantinos Dimkas <ksdim...@csd.auth.gr>
Subject Re: Uploading a file
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 16:08:15 GMT
I finally solved the problem by recording a test (with no exceptions) and compare it with my
test.
After i mover the zip files in the bin folder and added the mime type it worked fine.

Thank you all for your time!
> On Jun 9, 2015, at 6:05 PM, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The server usually detects the client doesn't support javascript by something the client
does( a parameter sent) or by the absence of it (for e.g. a cookie set , or a call made using
javascript). The only way to diagnose such issue is compare a working set of request/response
(e.g. from browser) with JMeter and replicate everything exactly. The other alternative is
ask the developers of the application if they can tell from the server logs

> On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 2:22 AM, Konstantinos Dimkas <ksdimkas@csd.auth.gr <mailto:ksdimkas@csd.auth.gr>>
wrote:
> Here is a screen shot of the test
>

> In the response data in html in the first line it says “This application requires JavaScript
for correct operation. Please enable JavaScript <http://enable-javascript.com/> and
reload the page.” Can i do something about it? Could it be the reason that i cannot upload
the file correctly?

<mailto:bhatt.chaitanya@gmail.com>>

> Konstantinos Dimkas

Konstantinos Dimkas