jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject sharing variables between thread groups
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 13:03:15 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to pass variables between two different thread groups , the
first thread group is for preparations and the second one is to use the
variables which prepared in the 1st thread group.

For some reasons not all the variables are being transferred as desired, I
am using setProperty and property functions. What could be my mistake? Or
should I use other method to do this ?

This is a very high level of my script:

Thread group 1

   --samplers

   -- Json Path Extractor (saving node id -->node_id)

   -- beanshell assertion ($__setProperty(node_id, ${node_id})}

   --

Thread Group 2

    --samplers (inside I am using the property function --- >
${__property(node_id)}

   --

Then I am running it for X users (if I am running it with 1 user it works
like a charm , the problem begins when I scale up number of virtual users)

Any help would be appreciated,

BR,

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map