Hi all,

I have this script:

Test Plan

+CSV (contain tokens values for users, configured on Sharing mode: Current thread group)

+  1st Thread Group

++http sampler

+++JSON path extractor (value id which I extract)

+++Inter-Thread Communication PostProcessor

….

….

….

++http sampler

+++JSON path extractor (value id which I extract)

+++Inter-Thread Communication PostProcessor

+ 2nd Thread Group

++http sampler

+++ Inter-Thread Communication PreProcessor(value which extracted from 1st thread group to use)

….

….

….

++http sampler

+++ Inter-Thread Communication PreProcessor (value which extracted from 1st thread group to use)

When I am using inter thread communication post/pre processor I am able to get the value but it does not work properly for all my users I am getting errors that token value is not equal with the value that was extracted , thus, error.

Do you have any idea how can I fix this issue?

I tried as well with Beanshell processor with setProperty and property functions and I got the same behavior.

Thanks in advanced!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |   LinkedIn  vCard  Twitter

cid:image004.png@01D01E1B.5F153500

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686
| fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura