jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject End jmeter test run from a Java sampler
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 16:57:48 GMT
Hello,

I am writing a Java sampler that generates queries from a file to run
against my custom application server. How do I signal to Jmeter that I have
run out of queries and that the test is complete?

I have set the thread group to loop forever. I can of course constrain it
to run only a certain number of times but I'd like to test with many
different query files and I don't want to create different configuration
(loop count, num threads) for each query file.

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.