jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote test execution
Date Sat, 16 May 2015 13:51:37 GMT
The JMeter recorder (proxy) is intended for capturing local (i.e. same
host) browser traffic in order to test a remote server.

This requires that the browser can be configured to use a local proxy
(i.e. JMeter's recorder).
AFAIK, this cannot be done for most (any?) Android browsers or apps.

If you just want to record the traffic, you would be better off using
something like NoRoot Data Firewall which can record the traffic in a
pcap file.

You'll probably have to copy the pcap file(s) to another host in order
to analyse them.