jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: End jmeter test run from a Java sampler
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 14:09:55 GMT
If the CSV reads the field into say a variable called query , then just
define a parameter on the JavaSampler  with a value of ${query}
If you need all defined variables then you can use the same
JMeterContextService --> getJMeterContext() -->getVariables() which gives
you the JMeterVariables object on which you can get/set whatever variables
you need.