jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Not able to handle generated device token.
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 07:16:35 GMT
We are able to record the traffic of native app in android device (android
v5.0) with the help of Blazemeter.

The recorded script I have tried to execute with single thread & my scripts
are failing  where device token is generated i.e

{"device_token"
:"APA91bFDLyrJLbLY7zqrbNh-l7CJAKJqFbVSHsTWT7YGDNQV3HUl-OeMkEA5jV2TEvc5ZLJ9owrQvXimJ8gRAYPjl9gGrLWejVoZSL8aDPzbQ2oLhpvy2agPk8GZIfhMsIMwDFcTZ_cke-ic0yoR9EQ73ndQAkdh-w","platform":"android"}

For handling this token I have used the regular expressing extractor just
before the sample where this token is generated & the regular expression is
mentioned below.

{"device_token"
:"APA91bFDLyrJLbLY7zqrbNh-l7CJAKJqFbVSHsTWT7YGDNQV3HUl-OeMkEA5jV2TEvc5ZLJ9owrQvXimJ8gRAYPjl9gGrLWejVoZSL8aDPzbQ2oLhpvy2agPk8GZIfhMsIMwDFcTZ_cke-ic0yoR9EQ73ndQAkdh-w","platform":"android"}

& I have extracted using REX = "device_token":(.+?),"platform"

 But still I am not able to get that token.

Below is the image how I am extracting that token in the request.

In addition to this , in Blazemeter header manager an authorization is
generated.

Whether we have to handle this authorization of Blazemeter or it will
handle automatically?

Note:-Generated scripts from Blazemeter & imported .JMX file in Jmeter.

Please help.

--
Regards,
Pravesh prajapati.