jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote test execution
Date Sun, 17 May 2015 09:01:35 GMT
Hi sir,

With reference to this mail..

Gather Digital apps use a connection with SSL authentification between the
client app and the server. You must have the ssl client key file (.p12
generally) and import into JMeter to allow the authentication between
JMeter and the server when the proxy is in action.
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#SSL_Manager

The other app (esri events) has a bad signature and my android refuse to
install the app.

Follow the Bob's advice, ask to the developers a non ssl version or the SSL
keyfile for auth and some docs.

Sir.
If I demand a .p12 file (client key) from developer, then where I have to
place it.
Should I place it to bin folder of Jmeter, where it own certificate already
exist.
Will it create conflict if I have 2 certificate in the same folder.

Sir,
If I kept that file into bin folder of jmeter, that mean I dont have to
install that certificate into mobile?
Is I am right please suggest?

Regards,
Pravesh Prajapati

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Bob <b.meliev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good, then do this:
>
> 1. Use preferred steps from this answer
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9555403/capturing-mobile-phone-traffic-on-wireshark
> to capture traffic with Wireshark. If you have problems with capturing SSL
> traffic it's better to ask here: https://ask.wireshark.org/
> 2. After you get pcap file, you can convert pcap to jmx on this page
> http://converter.blazemeter.com/
> 3. PROFIT!!!
>

> On 17/05/15 13:25, Pravesh Prajapati wrote:
>
>> Sir I want to capture the scripts then execute a load on the same
>> But I am not able to capture the scripts only for native device
>> application.
>>
>> On Sunday, May 17, 2015, Bob <b.meliev@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  Pravesh, hope JMeter is not used for man-in-the-middle attack. As I
>>> replied before you can always ask developers to provide non-encrypted
>>> version and API documentation.
>>>
>>> On 17/05/15 09:14, Pravesh Prajapati wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi Sir,

Android

Wifi,

on Android & iphone