jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Zhang <ynz...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject the option of "Retrieve All embedded resources from html file" doesnt load ALL resourses
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 06:24:44 GMT
Hello everyone,
There is an original http request such as "http://www.baidu.com/".I checked the option of
"retrieve all embedded resources from html files".Then I add a View Results Tree to run the
test.Comparing the results with those http requests captured by a packetcapture tool,I find
that the results are few resources but not all.I dont konw what is the reaon causing that.I
guess it is because the browser excute javascript and then send some http requests which cant
be parsed from html.Is that right?How can i fix it?Do i need a JS interpreter into Jmeter(is
this possible?) or to excute JS like a browser in Jmeter?Or is that some good idea else?
Thanks & Regards
Jesse