jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject correlated error between thread groups
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 09:06:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have this script:

Test Plan

+CSV (contain tokens values for users, configured on Sharing mode: Current
thread group)

+  1st Thread Group

++http sampler

+++JSON path extractor (value id which I extract)

+++Inter-Thread Communication PostProcessor

..

..

..

++http sampler

+++JSON path extractor (value id which I extract)

+++Inter-Thread Communication PostProcessor

+ 2nd Thread Group

++http sampler

+++ Inter-Thread Communication PreProcessor(value which extracted from 1st
thread group to use)

..

..

..

++http sampler

+++ Inter-Thread Communication PreProcessor (value which extracted from 1st
thread group to use)

When I am using inter thread communication post/pre processor I am able to
get the value but it does not work properly for all my users I am getting
errors that token value is not equal with the value that was extracted ,
thus, error.

Do you have any idea how can I fix this issue?

I tried as well with Beanshell processor with setProperty and property
functions and I got the same behavior.

Thanks in advanced!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map