jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject communication between thread groups
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 09:15:45 GMT
Hello all,

I am building a script which contain json responses which from them I am
extracting a value which being used in other thread_group , in order to do
that I am using  Inter-Thread Communication PreProcessor and  Inter-Thread
Communication PostProcessor, I have noticed that there is no synchronization
between two of the thread - groups for some reason. I am getting errors, but
some of them are correct, what should I do to fix it? Maybe other  approach
of doing so.

I have tried to use Beanshell pre and post processor (using setProperty and
property functions, gave me same errors). Any help on this will be
appreciated.

BR,

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map