jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bob Nance <bob.na...@novationsys.com>
Subject Re: Scripting a new-user signup
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2015 16:48:12 GMT
Thanks, Erez. It turns out that I was successful (with help from the group!) in doing everything
I wanted. Now, I just have to get the application developer to help me troubleshoot why my
script failed to do what it's supposed to. My guess is, there is a session ID or some other
variable somewhere that I am not seeing.

Thanks, everyone!

---
 Bob Nance
 Novation Systems