jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bharath <bharathv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backend listener
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 22:45:27 GMT
Hi,

Here is my backend listener configuration

<BackendListener guiclass="BackendListenerGui" testclass="BackendListener"
testname="Backend Listener" enabled="true">
          <elementProp name="arguments" elementType="Arguments"
guiclass="ArgumentsPanel" testclass="Arguments" enabled="true">
            <collectionProp name="Arguments.arguments">
              <elementProp name="graphiteMetricsSender"
elementType="Argument">
                <stringProp
name="Argument.name">graphiteMetricsSender</stringProp>
                <stringProp
name="Argument.value">org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.backend.graphite.TextGraphiteMetricsSender</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.metadata">=</stringProp>
              </elementProp>
              <elementProp name="graphiteHost" elementType="Argument">
                <stringProp name="Argument.name">graphiteHost</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.value">xx.xx.xx.xxx</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.metadata">=</stringProp>
              </elementProp>
              <elementProp name="graphitePort" elementType="Argument">
                <stringProp name="Argument.name">graphitePort</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.value">2003</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.metadata">=</stringProp>
              </elementProp>
              <elementProp name="rootMetricsPrefix" elementType="Argument">
                <stringProp
name="Argument.name">rootMetricsPrefix</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.value">jmeter.</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.metadata">=</stringProp>
              </elementProp>
              <elementProp name="summaryOnly" elementType="Argument">
                <stringProp name="Argument.name">summaryOnly</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.value">false</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.metadata">=</stringProp>
              </elementProp>
              <elementProp name="samplersList" elementType="Argument">
                <stringProp name="Argument.name">samplersList</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.value">home;login</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.metadata">=</stringProp>
              </elementProp>
              <elementProp name="percentiles" elementType="Argument">
                <stringProp name="Argument.name">percentiles</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.value">90;95;99</stringProp>
                <stringProp name="Argument.metadata">=</stringProp>
              </elementProp>
          </elementProp>
          <stringProp
name="classname">org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.backend.graphite.GraphiteBackendListenerClient</stringProp>
        </BackendListener>

Thanks
On Apr 7, 2015 4:48 PM, "UBIK LOAD PACK Support" <support@ubikloadpack.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Just so that response is helpful to all, can you show your working final
> configuration ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:42 PM, Bharath <bharathviji@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi UBIK,
> >
> > Thanks  a lot for your valuable responses.
> >
> > Now I can send samplers list to Graphite. The issue was sampler name
> > mismatch.
> >
> > Thanks
> > On Apr 7, 2015 4:01 PM, "UBIK LOAD PACK Support" <
> support@ubikloadpack.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >> Question was for Bharathviji.
> >>
> >> it was Backend Listener graphite configuration.
> >> But you can copy all your configuration it will help debugging, but
> please
> >> do so in another thread.
> >> Thanks
> >>

> >> Regards