jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded resources getting downloaded sequentially
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:00:19 GMT
use Embedded URLs must match and only choose css/images
For the JS , request them serially, group everything under
Transaction_Controller

Note that as someone previously also said , if you want to accurate
simulate browser times , use a test tool that drives the browser instead of
JMeter. Except for specific usecases (e.g. dynamic images like a report
graph or stressing the webserver) you dont really get much benefit from a
static file test.