jmeter-user mailing list archives

From chaitanya bhatt <bhatt.chaita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation for sampler object in scripts
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 19:49:24 GMT
Yes. You can play around with the response of a sampler.

Check the JavaDoc:
https://jmeter.apache.org/api/org/apache/jmeter/samplers/SampleResult.html

Here is an example of how can extract and/or modify the sampler's result:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9785777/jmeter-how-to-not-fail-500-internal-server-errors

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9785777/jmeter-how-to-not-fail-500-internal-server-errors>
Thanks
Chaitanya M Bhatt