jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP sampler implementation methods and "target server failed to respond" errors
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 21:46:36 GMT
Hi,
JAva implementation retries many times by default hiding some failures.
See:
https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/JMeterSocketClosed

But what you report seems strange as I understand that if you swap the
order then it will not be the same sampler that will fail.
But do they both hit the same server ?

Could you extract a simple test plan containing those 2 samples with
potential timers and open a bigzilla just so that we check ?

Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.