jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: title
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:18:19 GMT
Hi,
Once only controller will run the code once per Thread so I don't think
it's the good option.
AS per doc:

   - The Once Only Logic Controller tells JMeter to process the
   controller(s) inside it only once per Thread, and pass over any requests
   under it during further iterations through the test plan.

Regards
@ubikloadpack