jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Wilson, Cheyne" <Cheyne.Wil...@airnz.co.nz>
Subject RE: checking data in influxdb
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 22:52:57 GMT
Have you tried the influxdb command 'list series' to verify the data is getting in there?
http://influxdb.com/docs/v0.8/api/query_language.html

That's what I used when getting it set up / troubleshooting last night using influxdb 0.8.8.
The output was as follows:

list_series_result
time	name
0	jmeter.MySampleName.a.count